A lot of great reader questions lead to the boys helping a lot of people. Here are some of the pressing issues Galen and Brian tackle this week
• Is “Golden Knights” the worst nickname in all of professional sports?
• What is the best meat alternative?
• How is a Bob Dylan concert like Steph Curry sitting out basketball games?
• They take their now weekly spin down the 1990s alternative rock rabbit hole.
• What movies/TV shows do they quote more than any other.
• What are the limits to multitasking while driving?
• Why did Live storm off the stage at St. Bonaventure?
• Why did Nelly climb a fence at Indiana?
The boys also get serious and talk about the Alzheimer’s Impact Movement. If you have the means, please consider donating and joining.
Alzheimer's Impact Movement
Bush League Factor
Major pro sports teams, US and Canada
Brian’s drink: 12 Gates West Coast Style IPA
Galen’s drink:Los Rijos Reposado