Yes, I am still here. Despite a ton of awesome news to comment on, this blog's been quiet lately. It's mainly because I spent the last week and a half running around upstate New York for weddings, on vacation in Maryland, getting going on my master's thesis (an examination of journalists' routines in this transition era). Oh yeah, and Mrs. Sports Media Guy is expecting our first little media dude or dudette in October. Anyway, here's a list of posts I'm working on and hope to have up soon:
- A look at the recent USC study about how little coverage womens sports gets on TV.
- A look at a Penn State study about how different sports reporters have different ethics based on their beats.
- Thoughts on the steroid controversies.
- Ramblings about social media and the regular media.
- A post about the beauty of changing your mind.