A lot of great reader questions lead to the boys helping a lot of people. Here are some of the pressing issues Galen and Brian tackle this week
• Is “Golden Knights” the worst nickname in all of professional sports?
• What is the best meat alternative?
• How is a Bob Dylan concert like Steph Curry sitting out basketball games?
• They take their now weekly spin down the 1990s alternative rock rabbit hole.
• What movies/TV shows do they quote more than any other.
• What are the limits to multitasking while driving?
• Why did Live storm off the stage at St. Bonaventure?
• Why did Nelly climb a fence at Indiana?
The boys also get serious and talk about the Alzheimer’s Impact Movement. If you have the means, please consider donating and joining.
Brian’s drink: 12 Gates West Coast Style IPA
Galen’s drink:Los Rijos Reposado